The Hunt For Hot Buns

Sunville Bakery
Photo by Michael U – Sunville Bakery
The Hunt For Hot Buns

Thanksgiving is a week away and with massive cooking projects, dealing with houseguests, and tidying up, the last thing you want to do is bake. So let this issue of the Local Yelp check a few things off that to-do list. Looking for hot cross buns? We got you covered. 

Great Buns Bakery
4_half star rating95 reviews
Bakeries, Desserts, Sandwiches
Eastside, 3270 E Tropicana Ave, Las Vegas, NV
Jessica K.Jessica K. wrote: “I adore this place... This is now my go-to bread place. They are extremely affordable, especially since it is fresh-baked locally... They have excellent bread and rolls and amazing cheesy focaccia bread. Honestly, I've loved everything I've tried so far.”

German Bread Bakery
4_half star rating134 reviews
Bakeries, German
Summerlin, 2237 N Rampart Blvd, Las Vegas, NV
Ellen F.Ellen F. wrote: “Yes, I love bread... They offer traditional apple strudel, poppyseed strudel, and crazy good cheesecake, black forest cake, and incredible bee sting cake... I highly recommend this bakery. You won't be disappointed!”

Sunville Bakery
4 star rating84 reviews
Bakeries, Desserts
Chinatown, 4053 Spring Mountain Rd, Las Vegas, NV
Marlon G.Marlon G. wrote: “Delicious Asian bakery in Chinatown... Highly recommend their Japanese cheesecake... light, fluffy, and not too sweet — just right!”

Le Petit Café & Bakery
5 star rating22 reviews
Themed Cafes, Bakeries, French
Spring Valley, 6496 Medical Center St, Las Vegas, NV
Gary G.Gary G. wrote: “Definitely try the herbs de Provence shortbread. The madeleines are amazing as well... Most importantly, they add a personal touch to satiate your tastes.”

Sugar Bee’s Bakery
4_half star rating92 reviews
Bakeries, Desserts, Custom Cakes
Southwest, 7835 S Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, NV
Marc E.Marc E. wrote: “I've found my new favorite bakery... I tried a vanilla bean, guava lime, and strawberry cheesecake macaron and each was delicious... The guava lime was probably my favorite; it was sweet and tart and different than any flavor I've had before.”