Oodles Of Ramen Noodles

Mensho Tokyo
Photo by Grace C – Mensho Tokyo
Oodles Of Ramen Noodles

If your only experience with ramen is the instant stuff you survived on in college, you're missing out. Ramen is packed full of noodles, veggies, and protein and is perfect for any meal. Check out a few of San Francisco's bountiful bowls. 
 
Mensho Tokyo
4 star rating537 reviews
Ramen
Lower Nob Hill, 672 Geary St, San Francisco, CA
katherine c.katherine c. wrote: “I had the tori paitan ramen. It was delicious. The broth was thick, creamy, very rich and flavorful... The noodles were chewy and cooked to perfection. Toppings were unique, which I really liked. I had pork chasu and duck, which were both very tender.”
 
Katana-Ya
3_half star rating3702 reviews
Sushi Bars, Ramen, Noodles
Union Square, 430 Geary St, San Francisco, CA
Allie Y.Allie Y. wrote: “I ordered the katanaya ramen that comes with two slices of pork belly, two pieces of gyoza, two pieces or karage, corn, seaweed, and half an egg... one of the best ramen I've had in a while.”
 
Orenchi Beyond
3_half star rating364 reviews
Ramen, Noodles
Mission, 174 Valencia St, San Francisco, CA
Charles L.Charles L. wrote: “Awesome ramen and no wait? What a perfect combination. The ramen itself is great. There actually aren't many choices, which isn't a bad thing. I've had the Beyond Ramen, Orenchi Ramen, and the Tori Soba.”
 
Izakaya Sozai
4 star rating1660 reviews
Ramen, Izakaya, Noodles
Inner Sunset, 1500 Irving St, San Francisco, CA
Christine L.Christine L. wrote: “For entrees, I always order the ritsu tonkatsu ramen with braised pork belly. It's the best tonkatsu I've ever had! The broth is so flavorful and creamy and the pork belly is tender... I highly recommend this dish.”
 
Halu
4 star rating751 reviews
Ramen, Izakaya, Noodles
Inner Richmond, 312 8th Ave, San Francisco, CA
Edna C.Edna C. wrote: “The noodles are thin and bouncy, and unlike noodles typically found at ramen places. (I suspect it's housemade or from Japan!) The broth is solid, a perfect balance of a nice robust flavor without being too thick and heavy.”
 
Slurp Ramen
4 star rating160 reviews
Ramen, Noodles
Chinatown, 710 Commercial St, San Francisco, CA
Aviah M.Aviah M. wrote: “I got the mildly spicy tonkotsu ramen with a side of corn. The soup was hot and noodles were perfectly chewy; I even got a refill of them at the end to finish off the broth. The egg was exactly as expected, soft-boiled but not too runny.”
 
Miki Restaurant
4 star rating392 reviews
Ramen, Noodles
Outer Richmond, 3639 Balboa St, San Francisco, CA
Dan B.Dan B. wrote: “Their spicy miso tonkotsu ramen is a super rich and oily and has never failed to satisfy my ramen needs. I usually dress it up with extra chasu and garlic but even if I don't, you'll find me busily slurping noodles non-stop for the next ten minutes.”
 
Hawker Eats
3_half star rating160 reviews
Ramen, Asian Fusion
Inner Richmond, 1650 Balboa St, San Francisco, CA
Em T.Em T. wrote: “Ebirah Monster Ramen is their famous seafood ramen. Broth was something different and I thought it was spectacular. Glad to see they weren't too stingy on their seafood, which consist of lobster, mussels, abalone, scallops, etc.”