Work In Your Work Out!


Hit Up The Bags
Photo by UFC Gym – Hit Up The Bags
Work In Your Work Out!

'Tis the season to make time for your goals! These fitness havens blur the line between exercise and entertainment in a way that you'll love to spend your minutes on. It's a new year and the new you is only a skip, jump, run, hop, punch, jerk, squat, and smile away! 
 
FSY Fitness Studio
4_half star rating40 reviews
Gyms, Cycling Classes
670 Green Valley Pkwy, Henderson, NV
Darrell S.Darrell S. wrote: “The music was loud, the class was hot, and the workout intense. Better lace your boots up for this one. When I dismounted that bike and walked out of class, I thought I had been in a bar fight. Only 45 minutes but that's how it's done.”
 
Nomad Krav Maga
5 star rating21 reviews
Martial Arts
Spring Valley, 6980 W Warm Springs Rd, Las Vegas, NV
Cathey K.Cathey K. wrote: “I think I've finally found my home gym. The teaching is simple, straightforward, and easy to understand even if you're a complete beginner. The tactics are all realistic and extremely useful for various real life self-defense scenarios!”
 
Shine Alternative Fitness
5 star rating64 reviews
Boot Camps, Dance Studios
Spring Valley, 6415 S Tenaya Way, Las Vegas, NV
Paola S.Paola S. wrote: “Love this place!... So far, I've taken two antigravity yoga and intro to aerial. The classes are fun and relaxing. Can't wait to go back for more! I'm seriously considering a monthly membership so I can go every week!”
 
Real Results Fitness- Downtown
5 star rating27 reviews
Trainers, Boxing, Cardio Classes
Downtown, 1201 S Commerce St, Las Vegas, NV
Laine G.Laine G. wrote: “The best decision I have made for myself in terms of fitness and getting healthy. I learned to push myself and I am currently in the best shape I've been in for years. I'm glad I had the courage to give this a try.”
 
The Ride Premium Indoor Cycling
5 star rating12 reviews
Cycling Classes
Spring Valley, 4245 S Grand Canyon Dr, Las Vegas, NV
Lucy S.Lucy S. wrote: “My experience at The Ride was exceptional!... Of course, I was nervous before my class... but in the end, I was so satisfied and comforted with the customer service... Shannon was my instructor and I would highly recommend taking a class with him!”