Eat Local And Make Some Dough

January 11, 2017
20 oz. Tomahawk Steak with Chimichurri
Photo by Jerusalem Grill & Bar – 20 oz. Tomahawk Steak with Chimichurri
Eat Local And Make Some Dough

Wish you had a dollar for every awesome meal you enjoyed? Well, stop searching for that genie, because Yelp is at your service. Now at select spots around the city, you can earn cash back for simply snacking. We've created a starter list of places to fatten up that wallet with 7% - 10% cash back. Student loan payments, we see you! 
 
Veggie House
4_half star rating645 reviews
Vegan, Chinese, Vegetarian
Chinatown, 5115 Spring Mountain Rd, Las Vegas, NV
Melissa H.Melissa H. wrote: “Everything at Veggie House is vegan. You get to say, "I would like the sweet and sour pork," but what you get isn't pork. It is a veggie made to taste like pork. I love this place. Don't be afraid of the vegan food here. Try it!”

 
Tacos & Beer
4_half star rating600 reviews
Bars, Mexican, Latin American
Eastside, 3900 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV
Pam C.Pam C. wrote: “We love this place -- everything about it is awesome! The selection of beer is on point! I love how small and cute the layout is. When I dine here, I usually sit at the bar for quicker bar service and because I can't wait to try the new beers!”
 
King & I
4 star rating176 reviews
Thai
The Lakes, 2904 Lake E Dr, Las Vegas, NV
Pierre B.Pierre B. wrote: “So many spices, so little time. The vivid flavors of King and I had my fork working overtime... The beef salad and spicy chicken larb were aromatic highlights, cooked so fresh and yet so light... Healthy diners can dig these dishes guilt-free!”
 Start Order
 
Casa Di Amore
4_half star rating556 reviews
Italian, American (New)
Eastside, 2850 E Tropicana Ave, Las Vegas, NV
Sara B.Sara B. wrote: “I absolutely adore this place! The portions are very big, and the food tastes just as good the next day after being heated up at home. Whatever you do, have dessert! I had this chocolate molten cake and my mom had the spumoni, both were equally amazing!”
 
Jerusalem Grill & Bar
4 star rating170 reviews
Kosher, Mediterranean, Tapas Bars
4825 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV
Hila H.Hila H. wrote: “Great tasting and fresh Mediterranean food! With their wonderful service and a great variety of dishes, I highly recommend you try out this gem!”