Boutiques You Can Bet On!


Fashion 4 Change
Photo by Garrett M – Fashion 4 Change
Boutiques You Can Bet On!

Don't gamble on your gifts this holiday season. Patronizing any one of these fabulous shopping destinations is a sure thing. From scarves to jewelry, high fashion, and art, these boutiques will fulfill your yearning for unique local trinkets and treasures! 
 
Taj Boutique
4_half star rating9 reviews
Women's Clothing, Men's Clothing
Westside, 4529 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV
Leeda B.Leeda B. wrote: “I really loved all of their outfits! The owner is great and also very helpful! I went in and found a beautiful dress for my graduation. Great store!”
 
Bling Bar Boutique - CLOSED
5 star rating5 reviews
Women's Clothing, Head Shops, Mobile Phone Accessories
Southwest, 7729 S Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, NV
Geralyn J.Geralyn J. wrote: “Jess is sweet, friendly, and awesome! She bling-ed out my wireless beats headphones and they turned out great... I went in during the evening, and it was done in the morning... I may come back for: bling-ed out pacifier, shoes, and clothes!”
 
Haute Chix Boutique Southern Highlands
4_half star rating22 reviews
Women's Clothing, Jewelry
Southwest, 10620 Southern Highlands Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV
Keilah G.Keilah G. wrote: “Best little boutique in Las Vegas! This store has awesome clothes and they are always following the new trends... The owners are the sweetest mom and daughter pair... They have a great seamstress in the store who does outside clothes”
 
Rockin’ Bettie
4_half star rating31 reviews
Women's Clothing
Downtown, 1216 S Main St, Las Vegas, NV
Keri W.Keri W. wrote: “Love this store! I bought my dress for my graduation the staff was amazing in helping me pick it out. I went back and bought my friends baby a sailor dress. Once again the staff was super helpful in sizing, gift wrapping, and gift receipts!”
 
Fashion 4 Change
4_half star rating6 reviews
Used, Vintage & Consignment, Women's Clothing
Westside, 8320 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV
Jules A.Jules A. wrote: “Had an amazing experience selling some items there. Galina made the entire process convenient and easy, and was very fair. Looking forward to doing more business with her!”