Sushi Burritos: Rise of the Uncut Roll

Just a few must-haves
Sushi Burritos: Rise of the Uncut Roll

Did you hear? The new trend in sushi is the burrito. Wait, what? Nori, fresh fish, and sticky rice are no longer considered a sit-down snacking situation. Yelpers are on the move and looking for ultimate in healthy fast food. Put down that "McMeal" and grab a lean protein-packed sushi tube. 
 
Sweet Poké
4_half star rating160 reviews
Poke
Centennial, 5655 Centennial Center Blvd, Las Vegas, NV
Manami S.Manami S. wrote: “I ordered their regular burrito, and they generously packed four scoops of salmon into my burrito. My burrito turned out to be one ginormous, but delicious burrito that I am drooling over as I write this review thinking about it.”
 
Tail and Fin Sushi Burrito and Poke
4_half star rating68 reviews
Poke, Japanese, Sushi Bars
Southeast, 9845 S Maryland Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV
Jon O.Jon O. wrote: “Brand new sushi burrito spot in Las Vegas and it is a must try... I had the build-your-own burrito and was very happy with my choice. I was impressed with the amount of protein given in relation to the price... I want to grab a sushi burrito on the go!”
 
Jaburritos
4_half star rating186 reviews
Mexican, Asian Fusion
Spring Valley, 6090 S Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, NV
Joanne C.Joanne C. wrote: “I've never tried a sushi burrito before. Wow, talk about broke da' mouth goodness! After eating half of the burrito, I was already feeling full, but it was like I needed to finish it, like an addiction.”
 
Ted’s Sushi Burrito
4_half star rating26 reviews
Japanese, Sushi Bars
Southwest, 7835 S Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, NV
Rox R.Rox R. wrote: “I think this was the best sushi burrito I've ever had. It was so flavorful. I should have ordered two. They have a rewards program! We are definitely coming back!”

 
Soho Sushi Bowlrrito
4_half star rating59 reviews
Asian Fusion, Poke, Fast Food
Spring Valley, 6040 W Badura Ave, Las Vegas, NV
Susie H.Susie H. wrote: “Do you ever get full but you keep eating any way? Well, I do and I did. Everything was so fresh, so delicious and the flavor combinations are perfect. I would like to bathe in the guacamole that was in my sushi burrito!”