Hot And New: Snacking Around The Westside!

Cutting Board Filipino Gastropub
Hot And New: Snacking Around The Westside!
Cutting Board Filipino Gastropub – Melody O
Shopping malls and the latest corporate juggernauts aren't the only things popping up in this part of the Vegas valley. Local eateries, cocktail bars, and 100% vegan bakeries are just a small part of this new edible landscape. Time to follow those hunger pains and head to the Westside. That's where the party is!
The Hummus Factory
4_half star rating87 reviews
Westside
7875 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV
Mediterranean, Greek, Burgers
Heidi C.
“Me + The Hummus Factory = Love at First Taste... Started with complimentary pita bread which ended up being my absolute favorite thing there... My gyros sandwich had amazing flavor and my significant other's chicken kabobs were scrumptious!”
Heidi C.Las Vegas, NV
Cinnaholic
4_half star rating45 reviews
Spring Valley
4165 S Grand Canyon Dr, Las Vegas, NV
Bakeries, Desserts, Vegan
Monique M.
“You start off with the basic cinnamon roll, choose from an array of frosting flavors, and add your favorite toppings... I had the macadamia nut frosting with coconut, strawberries, blueberries, and banana reminded me of breakfast in Hawaii!”
Monique M.Las Vegas, NV
Aroma Cuisine of the World
5 star rating20 reviews
6370 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV
Spanish, Mexican, Italian
Nicole S.
“Wow! Incredible night at Aroma... We highly recommend this family-friendly, locally owned mecca of food, celebration, and culture. I highly recommend the paella. We had the negra paella made with squid ink. Rich, of the sea, and executed perfectly!”
Nicole S.Henderson, NV
The Mixx Grill and Lounge
4_half star rating106 reviews
Westside
750 S Rampart Blvd, Las Vegas, NV
Cocktail Bars, American (Traditional), Music Venues
Nick G.
“Awesome concept! I tried a couple of appetizers, the wagyu rib cap steak and everything I tried was excellent... Great craft cocktails and friendly bartenders... Awesome scene and definitely the new place to be in Summerlin!”
Nick G.Las Vegas, NV
Paradise India
4_half star rating50 reviews
Westside
8125 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV
Indian
Ohana P.
“I had the best lamb chops I've ever had in my life here... The lamb chops there are so tender, lean, juicy, flavorful and freaking awesome... Love food, love Yelp, and love my fave reviewers!”
Ohana P.Las Vegas, NV